Connections Media possesses extensive in-house technology services to develop and deploy fully customized digital tools in support of our clients’ objectives. Our technology team is comprised of experienced and creative senior-level developers who view every project as an opportunity for innovation.
We rely on our years of experience and our own proprietary code-base to power highly-trafficked websites and mobile apps, deploy customized CMS and CRM systems and advocacy tools, and integrate highly complex database-driven web applications.
Our systems are built to scale. We can easily accommodate projects ranging from secure, internal sites to platforms for a global audience. We focus on rapid application and prototype development tools while using standardized frameworks that give us the flexibility and efficiency to deploy customized solutions quickly.
With this level of customization, we provide the technology that is critical to ensuring the success of a comprehensive digital strategy.
Examples of systems we’ve built and maintained include but are not limited to:
- Content management systems that drive multi-lingual, multi-format websites
- Social media-enabled constituent relationship management platforms
- Online advocacy tools
- Secure, lightweight document management platforms
- Voter file and voter outreach databases
- Analytics and reporting dashboards
- Facebook, Twitter, and mobile applications
- Online community and personal profile management systems
- Personalized content curating tools